Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Busy day? Yeah, right.

So, I was reading my post about my roommate pissing his pants. Let me clear up the second half of the story. I guess, when he passed out in his room, that he somehow fucked up his doorknob and it broke off and locked himself in. Now, like I said, I am no MacGyver, but I can improvise a solution (scissors, pen, screwdriver). Anyway, I hear knocking at 8am and about 15 min of unsuccessful attempts, I hear the faint sound of him crying my name. I eventually caved in and let him out.
---------------------------------------------
The Contender undercard fights start @ 3 with the main event live @ 8. I've been pulling for "The Pride of Providence" Peter Manfredo Jr this whole time. Do it up. I will say this, both Manfredo and "The Latin Snake" Sergio Mora are both class acts. Can't go wrong with either one.
---------------------------------------------
KIR, MFR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home