Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Just Finished...

Just finished... watching an episode of GUTS! on Nickelodeon. The guy who won had a perfect game. Money. His name nickname was "The Rebel" after Andreo Aggasi. I swear. The show was made in 1994, which puts him around 25 now. Could you imagine watching yourself years later on a TV show like GUTS!? However, "The Rebel" proved us that he was a true athlete and punished the other 2 losers.
-----------------------
Just finished... listening to the new Audioslave CD. I'm liking it. It took me a while for their first one to sink in, such I AM (not was) a Rage fan. One thing I like about Audioslave, Chris Cornell does not try to imitate Zach. However, I would like to hear some more Tom Morello.
-----------------------
Just finished... thinking about how cool ant hills are. I cannot recall the last time I saw one in the city.
-----------------------
Just finished... my bank reconciliation to see how much cash I can bring to this pub crawl even I have this weekend. Starts at noon on this Saturday at the Purple Shamrock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home