Thursday, May 19, 2005

Wednesday AM Rant on Thursday

I thought today was Wednesday, yesterday, and confused the shit out of myself and xB-man. Anyway, today is Thursday, for those in the same boat as me.
----------------------
Per yesterday's ant hill sentence, http://rufaman.proboards15.com/ . This is great, a guy devoted to ants and ant hills.
----------------------
Mad respect to my boy Donald Trump. I agree with the stuck up business professional. His towers are 100x better than the new design that will take over to replace the Twin Towers.

Their plan "looks like a junk yard, a series of broken-down angles that don't match each other. And we have to live with this for hundreds of years?" the real estate mogul said at a news conference Wednesday. "It is the worst pile of crap architecture I've ever seen in my life."

I agree. I also agree with others who lost people pn 9/11 that it was bad timing. Where was he months ago when the plan was announced? However, I do think the new design is a pile of crap, albeit maybe not the worst pile of crap I've ever seen.
-----------------------
The NHL conference finals would be set to conclude and the Stanley Cup about to kick off... that is if the greedy bastards got together and played hockey this year.
-----------------------
Listened to Audioslave again last night. I'm liking it more, although it is more mellow than their first one.
-----------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home