Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Why I DO NOT Rap

Holla, Holla,
27 percent here,
With a Labatt's near...
One, one, word and flow…

Inspirational, congregational,
I like to think I’m not confrontational,
Hockey sensational, not relational,
However, I always be motivational.

Grew up in the northeast,
But kept the hair off the grease,
Unlike the Gotti boys,
Who got all the toys,
Thanks to the life of a mobster,
They are lucky enough to eat all the lobster,
They want,
nonchalant

Cause I Holla, holla, H to the olla!
Keepin it real like a full time baller!
Cause I holla, holla, H to the olla!
Keepin it real cause I make big dollars!

Making sales of consumer goods merchandise,
Puffed rice? No that device, offered at a sweet price.
Who wants this box right here, Dontrell?
Ding dong, ring the bell, I made another hard sell,
And I tell you what, I’ll even throw in a free Duracell!

Cause I Holla, holla, H to the olla!
Keepin it real like Kennedy on the half dollar!
Cause I holla, holla, H to the olla!
Keepin it real cause I no Ivy League scholar!

Yeah…what, you heard what? Yeah… keep it real. Mother Fucking real!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home