Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Wednesday?

Ok, first things first. Wednesday? I agree on every OTHER day, such as Monday, Tuesday (I don't think I need to list these for you), but Wednesday? Just take a minute and look at Wednesday. Look at the word. Look how fucked up it is. I am not sure how the days of the week started, but whoever thought of Wednesday should not only be shot, but should be expelled to another country which translates Wednesday into something more reasonable.

Wednesday, are you serious? I do appreciate the day, because everything after today is closer to the weekend, but you are so awkward in the way you are spelled and look. I would like something more reasonable for you Wednesday, perhaps, something in a "B?" I am a fan of Bursday. Solid word, solid flow. Solid. It does rhyme with Thursday, so scrap that. Bimday? Bivday. Bivday...That is it, Bivday. All, have a great Bivday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home