Sunday, June 05, 2005

I say, let's make "Miserable" a season in Boston.

Ok, so, I go for a walk around the city today, since I can't stay inside all day long, and I stumble upon something amazing.

Quick, let us go back to this post:

Just finished... thinking about how cool ant hills are. I cannot recall the last time I saw one in the city.

Well, I found one today, and not just one, three. Amazing. They were well designed and must have had central air, since I did not see one ant go in or out of it.
-------------------------------
Back to George Carlin - I was reading "Brain Droppings" which is fantastic... Here is a line that made me laugh, and out loud, nonetheless.

Deep Throat: Think about it. There is actually a semi-important figure in American history who is named for a blow-job movie. How do school teachers handle this?

I was wondering the same thing, just didn't write it down and get it published. I am always one step behind.
------------------------------
Reading some George Carlin made me think about people I really hate. Ok, I hate old people that think it is perfectly fine to stop at the top (or bottom) of the escalator. I mean, it is not like there are people behind you that can press the "stop escalator while old fucks decide where to get their 'I smell like a hospital' cologne" button. Just take two or three steps (normal age person steps, not old age steps that measure 2 inches) forward, and let people get by. Next time, I have no problem with 'accidentally' running into your cane and kicking it through an imaginary set of goalposts like David Akers.

I digress, for the moment......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home