Monday, June 27, 2005

7 Wonders of the Day

1. The new intern is a complete moron. He has been here for a few training sessions with the old intern, but just started today. I went over a ton of information with him and he has yet to touch a pen to a piece of paper.

2. If nickels had ridges, they'd be better. Pennies are so useless (unless you are going to get 1 stamp), that they should be the only flat sided coin.

3. I came to the conclusion that I am more useless to my current position than Eric McCoo is to the Philadelphia Eagles.

4. I have a framed picture of a keyboard (decent size, maybe 24" x "20") in my cube. Money.

5. I thought I could get 4 office days out of this shirt without washing/ironing. I may have been wrong, but the effort was there, and I am proud of myself.

6. I woke up today, awakened by a 'nightmare.' I swear I though I could see the future, because right before I woke up, the bathroom exploded when the light bulb flickered on and then blew out. I woke up knowing, that if the light bulb went out, I posses powers greater than anyone in this world. The light bulb still works. So close.

7. I have yet to go to the bathroom and I have downed a cup of coffee and three cups of water today. That, is keeping it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home