Saturday, November 11, 2006

Out on the Horizon

Day: November 10
Time: Before Sunrise
What Happened?

It was a weird dream. I just fell into the middle of the country, somewhere. As I started to piece it together, I realized I could see nothing but the horizon. I was stuck in my own damn dream. Stuck. Couldn't see a thing but the horizon. Then I realized where I was.

I was Forrest Gump.

I started to run, and run I did. As I started to run, some Bob Seger music started to play. I was then joined by people, not Jen-ny, but random people. I could hear them behind me, but couldn't see them. Still, the horizon was the only thing I could see.

I stopped, turned around, and ...woke up.

Strange.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This dream could mean you're gay. For Tom Hanks, most likely. Better get that checked out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home