Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Inside my Mind

Fuck shelf space. Fuck it. Seriously, take it out back and screw it. I don't care if Doritos has more money than Utz so Doritos gets to be at eye level. I know what I want, and I want Utz. Alphabetical order. That is my solution. I'm not a genius, it's just common sense. Take CVS for example. When I get Tylenol, I want Tylenol, not CVS brand name shit. No I won't check the label to compare as CVS insists. I want Tylenol. Problem is - I can't find the fucker since there are 324 others types of medicine in my view. But if it were in order, I could go to the "T" section. No one actually forms an opinion at CVS when looking for medicine. You go to CVS for a cold remedy that you know you want. I dont get persuaded by the pink Benedryl box. I do go in for Tylenol and come out with CVS Tussin. Whatever Mom used to get, I get. I want alphabetical order.

These mini keychain savings/credit cards have to go. I have enough daily choices in my life that I do not want to deal with, "Do I go for the keychain or credit card version of the savings card that I will probably never use again?"

Whenever anyone looks for a tape measure, they cannot find it. Why is this?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like the new layout man, much more pleasing on the eye.

    Keep keepin' it on the real.

    P.S. - Come to NH!!!

    -d8000-

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a gold pendant charm site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    repair zippo Custom Zippo All American - Uncle Sam Zippo Lighter, Chrome
    repair zippoThis custom design is a genuine Zippo product with the Bradford, PA stamp on the bottom of the lighter. All of our custom Zippo lighters come with the standard warranties, lifetime guarantees, orange warning seal and instructions.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
    Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
    I have a videogame babes site.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Best regards!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home