Monday, August 29, 2005

7 Wonders of the Day

1. When walking up or down stairs, nothing pissed me off more than a person walking up the left side (my right) of the stairs. It's like driving people - stay to the right. Ok, there are some rules for walking up/down stairs, and in certain instances you can walk up the left side (once again, my right), but not when I have established the right of way. This will be blogged later.

2. Isn't an apple just a big berry? Or is a berry a small apple?

3. Comcast DVR > TiVo

4. There is a guy at WORK that wears his collar up on his polo shirts... UP... At work... I'm going to start wearing a pant leg up, because I am cool like him...just like him.

5. September... in 3 days. Just making an observation.

6. If I hear the word, "move" once more this week, I will punch that person. Male or female. Tall or short. Even if it is overheard by me, I will walk to that person and punch them. Hard.

7. I have so much to do, makes me wonder why I am doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home